Working from home : what responsibilities does the employer have?
Working from home is on the increase. People do work from home more often than before. So what are the employer’s responsibilities towards its employees in that case? We answer a couple of frequently asked questions.
- Is my employee entitled to homeworking?
- Is the employer responsible for an ergonomic home office?
- As an employer, can I be fined if home offices do not meet the requirements?
- Is the employer liable in the event of accidents or medical complaints?
- Is a homeworking agreement mandatory?
- Are my employees entitled to a homeworking allowance?